Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Bad Luck Continues...

Need I say more??

After a fall on the ice Sunday while walking Kianga, Arnaud and I spent most of the day in the Frankfurt Buerger Hospital emergency ward. Luckily my broken wrist did not require surgery, pins, or plates as doctors originally thought. It was quickly set and put in a partial plaster cast. I get the permanent cast in Nuernberg on Monday for an additional 3-4 weeks.

What was that I said about kayaking???

- Tiffany

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Show Me Hiker said...

Wouldn't this fall under Writings On My "Mishaps"? Just keeping you organized... ;)

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Yes, but so many mishaps befall me, I have to be highly selective!! ;-)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Show Me Hiker said...

Watch those screen doors... they'll get you everytime.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Tiffany said...

Dear KellyNacho,
Century 21 here we come!

Dear ShowMeHiker,
You don't HAVE to share...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home