Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Cards in July?

I DID mail Christmas cards this year - honest! (So... it has only taken me 2 years to get around to it again...) For most of you on my blog list and especially if living in the States, I sent out a Christmas card and letter. However, in attempting to save myself some money, I sent them through the US Military Postal System, but with my return address as my local Germany mailing address. I received 20 cards back "Return to Sender" and have since remailed those through the Deutsche Post. Three of those remailed have been returned again, for no obvious reason, and will be sent out once more. I have no idea if the remaining cards passed through the Military Post... Perhaps by July the stragglers will make it to your door!
Card or not, I'm wishing you the very best this Holiday Season and in 2006!
-Tiffany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home